Summer 2020

 

Hello people, 

I am sure you wondered what happened with this blog of mine. No more articles, short stories or book reviews....Well, summer holidays happened even in this stupid corona year.

We did not go far but enjoyed our time together outside of the house, biking and sunbathing but without getting too close to other families. We stayed in what our government called a bubble. A bubble of 5 persons, nothing more.

And it dit feel like a bubble, days and nights together without the normal summer activities we normally do. My kids and I , we love the beach, sea and sand. We love walking close to the shore looking for seashells of all sizes and colors that we bring back home. On a normal year, our car's trunk probably has as much grains of sand as the beach itself. But not this year, nope, no grains of sand or seashells. No flying to our summer spot and its huge swimming-pool....the level of corona-infected patients was too high and thus too risky for us...well for me that's for sure.

Well then, where are the stories you are going to ask?....well...somewhere in my brain. To be completely honest I've been working on a story since last may....but it seems like I can't find a proper ending, it is never the right tone or the right atmosphere. I hope to be able to finish it soon because I miss my writing sessions and starting a new academic year is always stressfull eecially in a family of 3 kids...add to that the covid-19...I know for certain that I will probably find time to write at the earliest end of october.

I hope that you will still be aroud by then.

See you soon

Love,

Reading Freak 

Comments

Popular Posts