Every she says...in March

You certainly have noticed that I was less present on the blog and I regret it.
It was not because of a lack of creativity but rather because of my personal mood at the moment.
I feel like the weather...stormy and rainy. 


The almost apocalyptic coronavirus is spreading throughout Europe and my country is also among the ones that suffer. In a week or so we went from 8 to more than 350 infected patients. 
It really feels threatening since I am stuck at home due to serious health problems and low (very low) immune system. If I follow the news, I am among the ones that are the most threatened by the virus. But I have children, family, friends and life despite my bad health. Should I stop stepping out of my home? Should I stop greeting people I know?

People are going insane, buying groceries in large quantity as if we were at war, fighting in station or train because someone coughed a bit too close to them. On Saturday I tried to buy a disinfectant, remember I have kids and they do get little injuries, well...not a chance of buying real disinfectant. Sold out! People are trying to DIY their hydroalcoholic gel and disinfectant is one of the ingredients for a home version since hydroalcoholic gels are also sold out.

Despite all this craziness, I try to keep on writing but sometimes it will not come out properly. Ideas and plots are there, floating but there is something missing.
Stay around, new stories are arriving.
Till then, stay safe, wash your hands and apply simple common sense.
Love,

Reading Freak

Comments

Popular Posts