Everything she writes....Writing Prompts February

February....the lovely month of February.
Another month rolling for me.
Holidays are slowly approaching and my kids are very much looking forward to them and still full of hopes in regards to the possible arrival of snow.
I am not as positive as them.  The weather is really too hot, even for February. Rain and strong wind are what we have right now, especially with the storms raging through Europe.
This month, I will work on a different set of writing prompts and I will try to post more free short stories.
Here is a first list of prompts ideas, if you would like to offer some of yours, feel free to contact me by email or leave a comment....






February Writing Prompts:

1. The new guy
2. Dreamcatcher
3. The letter
4. Eavesdropper
5. Sugar
6. Closed doors
7. The Professor
8.Tea and Cupcakes
9. What you don't know
10. Darkness
11. Sunrise
12. Missing you

Thanks for stopping by.

Love,

Reading Freak



Comments

Popular Posts